Terms and Conditions (Our song)
In submitting any contribution, including but not limited to, words / lyrics / ideas / images / videos (“Contribution”) to the Shared Harmonies CIC Our Song Project (the “Project”) you agree to the use of the Contribution by Shared Harmonies CIC and thereby transfer, or confirm that you have procured the advance transfer of, all copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the
Contribution to Shared Harmonies CIC.
You acknowledge that due to the size of the project it will not be possible to name or acknowledge individual contributors. You agree for individual content and final works to be shared by Shared
Harmonies CIC across it’s social media platforms and in local and national press.
You also warrant that, where you are not the creator of the Contribution (for example if you are submitting on behalf of a relative or friend who does not have access to social media or the
internet) you have read the above paragraph to the creator of the Contribution and you warrant that they have consented to the use of their Contribution as part of the Project and transfer of intellectual property rights based on the terms set out above.
For the avoidance of doubt all Contributions must be either your original work or the original work of a friend or relative who has agreed to the above terms in advance.
Information we may collect from you
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Site registration;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, personal description, photographs or images or video or comments.
Storage and transfer of data
All the information you provide may be processed and stored, transferred or accessed by Shared Harmonies CIC.
We are committed to the principles inherent in GDPR. We aim to ensure:
- transparency with regard to use of data
- That any processing is lawful, fair, transparent and necessary for a specific purpose
- That data is accurate, kept up to date and removed when no longer necessary
- That data is kept safely and securely
How your information may be used
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To make recommendations and suggestions about goods or services that may interest you
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and ensure advertising sent is relevant to you;
- To track the progress and content in competitions, promotions and projects.
- To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments or to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
- To manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services;
- To comply with regulatory and legal requirements;
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
The current circumstances have been a strain on mental wellbeing for many people. Although we intend this project to uplift, connect and inspire, we acknowledge that some people engaging may be experiencing difficulties. We need to let you know that if we hear something that raises concerns about a person’s safety we may be required to pass the information on.